Review: Lil’ G by Blizzard Lighting
The Lil’ G is Blizzard’s full-feature, mini moving head. I think it’s perfect for DJs who want a big light show without the big, bulky lights, or price tag. These small movers are bright (40w LED) and pack a bunch of features. Many of the features the Lil’ G has are common in larger moving head lights. They’re s’cute, you’ll just want to hold them and put them everywhere!
- Super small & cute
- Super bright for tiny package
- Pretty fast pan & tilt
- Nice to be able to adjust pan & tilt speed via DMX
- 7 colors on color wheel. Missing a standard red color.
- The gobo shake effect is nice to have
- Interchangeable gobos would be make this fixture more versatile
- Password protect menu is great for install applications
- Overall, lots of great features in such a tiny package at an affordable price. Perfect for DJs, bars and nightclubs.
For photos, specs and more info on the Lil’ G, head over to Blizzard’s website.